Thursday, August 18, 2011

●● Big and Lil' Man ●●


My morning started around 7:30 on a Saturday... going to Pepper Place for my weekly fruits and veggies.. off to  Brookwood Mall to hang out with my lil' group at the store Journey's and Earthbound.... Cell phones rings.... Lord, it is my brother, Will... wondering to myself what does he want.... 

Will: "I am in Leeds and do you have your camera?" 
Me: Yes, why?
Will: "Me and Caidon are dressed alike and I wanted to see if you wanted to take pictures since you have a new location here. Where are you?"
Me: "Brookwood Mall, will be there in 30 minutes.. 
I need to finish up with Trey and Terrence"

How can I turn down a photograph opportunity. This impromptu session was hilarious. I had to chase a very energetic 3 year old in a small gated area. I just decided to forget it. I will caught him in the moment.  The funniest part of the story is.....

Me: Caidon can you sit down here, please. Auntie want to take a picture of you here!!
Caidon: NO!! It is too high and I will fall
Me: You will not fall
Caidon: You will fall too, no picture!!

I love that boy.. But check out the end result of our impromptu session. The elements of the environments.

Until next time, Tosha XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment