Friday, September 9, 2011

Oopps! Catch Up Time!!

.... Looks Around.... and ponders if anyone notice that I have no blogged. I do apologize for not blogging for the last couple of weeks. It has been hectic for me, more than you will understand. Maybe one day, I will tell you more.. but it will determine how much I really want to tell you. Well, I have a shooting crazy for the last couple of weeks. Let me share two sessions that I have done recently.

VSA Alabama ArtPartners

As you all know, I love this organization and I really consider them as a family. They have been so helpful during my transition with my daughter, Kaylen. How can I say no to them when they have been so compassionate towards me and others in the Birmingham Metro Community. Just to see all kind of art genre creativity comes from scratch has been a blessing for the artists and individuals with special needs.  There is no limits on what you can achieve when you have the support of others. I am looking toward to the new ArtPartners session in October to see what will they come up with next.. 

Check them out at VSA Alabama


First Senior Portrait Session
(might I add during Tropical Storm Lee)

Recently, I did a casting call for high school senior so I can take practice shots for the price of the CD.  This is how I met Bre through Facebook (social networking can be effective). This session was done on Labor Day. Yes, it was raining all day, but this photographer knows how to adapt and willing to try anything once.

 So here is Miss. Bre... one of  Huffman's finest!
Wants to attend UAB (University of Alabama, Birmingham) or UAH (University of Alabama, Huntsville)
I would say UAB, since I am alumni (hehe!)
Wants to be a pediatrician
She loves to dance, rap, & and sing
Considers her self very different from her peers
Her friends does not know that she can dance, but she can get down! 

Congratulations to you, Bre. Have a good senior year.

Until Next Time, Tosha XOXO
-

No comments:

Post a Comment