Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hot, Humid, a Chic, and a Dog..... :)


I always thought shooting later in the day would be better since it is so freaking hot here in Alabama. Well guess what! It isn't!!! I had an opportunity to shoot a sassy chic, Michelle. Let me give you some history about us. She was one of the kindergarten teachers at Kay's former school. She helped me during the years with her and we remained good friends even when we lost touch with each other. We would always pick up where we left off like nothing had happened. This curly chic here and me had a blast at Ross Bridge. Believe me, I really did not know what I am doing, but I totally winged it. Shh.. Do not tell her. Obviously, Supe (Kay's Peek-a-Poo) decided to mark his territory on her leg. I guess, Supe smelled the scent of her two pretty dogs, so he wanted to his scent as well. For my laughing, I had a nice little mud stain on my yoga pants. ( Karma is a .....) Did I mention that we lost about 15lbs of water as well. Michelle will be venturing out  the arts and crafts world with her cool vintage headbands and clips. Let me know tell ya, she is someone you need to watch for soon. Stay tuned for information about her blog and what .. when.. where .. Sassy Chic will be featured.  BTW. the logo.. MY IDEA!!! LOL !!!
Until Next time, Tosha xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment