Saturday, August 6, 2011

The photograph itself doesn't interest me. I want only to capture a minute part of reality.

Well, everyone please welcome me to the world of blogging. This is my first post, Geez. I do not know why it  has taken me so long to start blogging. As they say, "better late than never." I wanted to start this blog a long time ago, but I was very nervous about it and did not know what to write or what to say. I do know I wanted   to link my photography work with my personal life. So you can get to know the person behind the camera as a mom, pediatric occupational therapist, advocate, and as a friend. Most of you know that I am a pediatric occupational therapist by education. For the last three months, I had my first occupational therapist intern name Erin from the University of Alabama @ Birmingham, the school where I received my degree. With sad regrets, yesterday was her last day and she wanted to have Mexican. She did not know what she had coming to her during lunch, she received alot of goodies such as cards, a nice chocolate cake (that I could not eat, really), and her favorite thing in the whole wide world, BUBBLES!! She also received a nice little slide show from what she learned from her fieldwork with pictures of the kids and the staff.  I love bringing my camera with me everywhere I go, because I do not want to miss a moment especially on this day.  To Erin, you were a great student. You came here not knowing what to expect and you left here with a family and long life friends. I am going to miss you and you truly do not how much someone touch your life until they are gone. Kay is going to miss you as well (she written a letter and wanted to mail it to you.) I cannot wait to see you walk across the stage in December. 

Until next time,
Tosha xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment