Thursday, April 26, 2012

Waldorf Pentathlon (Part 2)

Day 1 was beautiful of the Pentathlon watching the children being placed to their city-states. Day 2, was dedicated to practice and fun activities. I was not there the whole morning, I was trying to allow Kay to interact with her team. Believe me, it was hard to do it, but I made it through. We arrived at to the camp site around 2pm EST, just enough time to watch the them eat snack. After snack, the kids broke into their teams and continued with their activities. I was able to watch them play, Zombies ( kinda like freeze, but you turn into a Zombies, which was more fun then staying in place.) This game is also a game they play at her school. Then the most awesome activity and the first for Kay.  Wall Climbing totally rocked and watching her was so fun. The moment of motherhood kicked  in and to see how fast your little has grown up really makes you appreciate life.    They had a blast. Me and Ivan was able to relax at the lake while the kids played in the tree house.  

Let me share some of the pictures from Day 2....


We parents had fun too!! Meet Ivan's friend, Camp Buddha. Notice the faces, they are so cute!


Leslie, obviously found something to do ... (she is going to get me!)


Feel free to leave a moment or ask any questions!!

Until Next Time, 



No comments:

Post a Comment