Monday, April 23, 2012

Lacrosse: The Fastest Game on Two Feet

It has been a busy weekend with Kay's lacrosse schedule. Three games in three days and one was out of town. Boy, I am beat, but I am loving watching her hit the field. She did give me a scare last Friday when she was hit in the head with the stick from a not so nice player (very poor sportsmanship). I have never seen Kay cry or reacted in a way I never seen before. Her team and the families are very compassionate toward her and checked on her on and off the field. We are blessed to have great team. If you are wondering, she is fine. She had a mild headache the next day, but she made it clear that she was playing the following day. I really have to say this, lacrosse has really build Kay's confidence through the roof and I am happy for that. She loves being with her friends and she loves hearing how good she is and how fast those little feet can go. Everyone loves to compliment her every game she plays. I cannot wait to see what she decides to do when she goes to high school and then college. This is a beginning of being a stick family. Let me share some pictures with you.
Attacking the goal...
Focused...
Kaylen and her friend, Hannah
She is fast...
Feel free to leave a comment below. Kay loves to read my blog as well.. Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment