Sunday, September 18, 2011

3 Artists Equals Creativity

I had the opportunity to photograph two wonderful people, Kathy and Allison (Alli). Lets start with Kathy.


Kathy attended Jefferson Christian Academy with me. Wow! That has been a long time.  This G.R.I.T.S (girls raised in the south) has turned into a California girl ( the song is ringing in my head).  Kathy was such a trooper during this session. This shoot was done the day after my house was flooded and it was still raining and somewhat cool. The atmosphere ended up making this session fun. Might I add, she is a wonderful painter and trying to convince me to go back doing shows
 (thinking about it, we will see!).

MMM.. who is next .. oh yeah.. Alli..


This shot was very special to me because it was my FIRST maternity shot.. Which I really think I rocked it, if I say so myself. Alli is an art therapist and a darn good one.  Her 8-5 job is merging community artists with individuals with special needs. Which I applause since I am a pediatric occupational therapy by education and  trade.  This shoot was fun and colorful as you can tell. I knew Alli is about contemporary and  I just added a little urban to it. We do appreciated good graffiti especially when "You are Beautiful." Congrats Alli on the newest arrival to your family. 

Until Next Time, Tosha XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment