Monday, September 26, 2011

Girls' Day Out

Saturday was very interesting, but fun. I had the opportunity to listen to tweens talk about school. Like who they like, who they do not want to be around and etc. Kinda reminds me of my time in elementary.. oh what memories. Any who, I had the opportunity to photograph to wonderful and beautifully made girls: Kaylen and Lucia..... Lets get to know these two tweens..

Kaylen is actually my daughter and pretty much my mini me. She has the most beautiful caught light eyes and a wonderful personality. She is a gifted athlete and compassionate towards her friends. This is actually the first time, she wanted to take pictures and allowed me to pick the outfit and the hair accessory. Isn't she lovely?  Lastly and not at all least, Lucia. Kaylen and Lucia are classmates.  Lucia's fashion inspiration is the 80's (yes, I said it, the 80s). She is a gifted singer and will practicing for her world premiere on CNN (her mom knows what I am talking about.) She was pretty tight in front of the camera, but when I started to be a goof ball, she started to open up. Did I mention that her mom is also a photographer, so I had some big shoes to fill.  Lucia became a natural in front of the camera after a couple of shots.  After the trip to Sloss Furnace and Bluff Park, we ended the session with Snow Biz in Pelham. yummmy.. That day ended on good note with a Strawberry Margarita snow cone..  

Until Next Time, Tosha XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tosha, I absolutely love the blogs!! Keep them coming! I can't wait for our session in October.
    By the way, two beautiful girls! :-)

    Peace&Blessings!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you AJ.. I am just starting with the blogging. I am trying to get use to it and hopefully, I can do it the same day of the shoot. I am looking toward your session as well.

    ReplyDelete