Sunday, December 2, 2012

Never Unsaid (an inspirational session)

Waves,
Meet Desiree and Elijah..
What a great session with a friend. Desiree and I have known each other for a year and we met through a mutual associate (to say the least). Elijah is a sweet boy whom I had an opportunity to treat him as an occupational therapist for a brachial plexus injury. I had a great time during this session. This session reminded me so much how much love I have my daughter, Kaylen. It also reminds me how we mothers work so hard to make sure our children. Here is a little glimpse of this motivational session and a poem that I found for Desiree and Elijah.  

Never Unsaid
© Valerie Capasso

I never want this to go unsaid,
So here in this poem, is for it to be said. 
There are no words to express how much you mean to me,
A son like you, I thought could never be.
Because the day you were born, I just knew,
God sent me a blessing- and that was you.
For this I thank Him everyday, 
You are the true definition of a son, in everyway.
It is because of you that my life has meaning,
Becoming a mom has shown me a new sense of being.
I want you to know that you were the purpose of my life,
Out of everything I did- it was you that I did right.
Always remember that I know how much you care,
I can tell by the relationship that we share.
For a son like you there could be no other,
And whether we are together or apart,
Please do not ever forget-
You will always have a piece of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment