Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Bride with the Guitar...



I have to admit, this is the first wedding I did myself. I am usually the second shooter. However, for my first wedding alone, I do have to say, Laura and Pete made it very easy for me. I had a blast on their wedding day which was filled with laughter and love. I have known Laura for years and she always had a smile on her face. This day was not any different except when she was getting ready (LOL!). 
Thank you for allowing me to share this moment with you both.  

Words are just not quite enough today

When your love will light the way
To a wedding filled with joy never ending

The warmest wishes are what I am sending you both!
Congratulations!

XOXOXOX 

P.S. It is pretty cool to see a bride with a guitar.. I am just saying :-D...

No comments:

Post a Comment