Monday, December 3, 2012

Holiday Faire Fun..

It has been a busy weekend with editing pictures, paperwork, and being a mom. Saturday, Kay had to   help during the her school Holiday Day Faire as an elf helper (yes, she has a singing a hat!) What is this holiday faire you ask, well is here is a description:

"The annual Waldorf Holiday Faire offers magical children’s activities, delicious home-made food, live music and a wonderful opportunity for holiday shopping from 20 juried artisans including unique ceramics; hand-made adult and children’s clothing and accessories; gifts for the home; hand-printed stationery, albums and notebooks; mouthwatering hand-made chocolates and irresistible soaps and lotions; jewelry, and the best local selection of handmade, natural toys."

Well, since I had at the school, I scheduled a session. I have known Laura for years from being on board with Art in Avondale Park. I remember when she was pregnant and when sweet Walter was born. I have seen him grown up for the last 4 years. I decided to have the session at the school while I was at the Holiday Faire, because I did not like the lighting at the park. Overall, I think this went over well. I love the rich and earth colors of the school which really brought out Walter's personality.


1 comment: