Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patty Day Engagement Session

Some of you may have known that six weeks ago, I broken my hand. I am finally in a brace but I have not shoot outside for a session for a long time since my accident. For this session, I was using the luck of the Irish hoping that my hand will not give me any kind of trouble. Luckily, I had to remove the brace once due to the fact it was so freaking hot and it was starting to sweat and itch (yuck!)

Let me introduce this lovely and dressed for St. Patty Day Couple: David and Tammy!!!


Aren't they a cute couple. They were brave enough to brace the heat and the walk at Ross Bridge (Hoover, Ala) to capture some wonderful moments. I also was able to capture a few family shots with the kiddos (fun, fun, fun).

On a side note, The Johnson family are like kin folks to me (did I go there with the southern slang, I surely did!). I am so happy that I will part of their special day..

Yeah, I am shocked too .. me .. Tosha.. Weddings.. Photographer.. the Main one.. I must be moving on up and people actually think I am good.. Who would have thought?

Feel free to leave comments below, follow my blog, or go to my Facebook Fan page to like me.

Until Next Time...

No comments:

Post a Comment