Tuesday, March 20, 2012

March Madness (part one)

I love the month of March for many reasons such as waving winter goodbye and saying hello to the spring (even though the winter has some spring like weather, weird.) Goodbye to the one hour extra for sleep (I need it back...NOW) and hello one hour less of sleep. I am also saying hello to Kaylen's new sport of lacrosse and I have to say, I am loving being a lacrosse mom. It is a great joy watching her play and it is only going to get better.
I am definitely saying hello MARCH MADNESS, if you do not know, I love me some basketball especially when I was younger that was one of four sports I kicked butt in. The month of March is also has been a breaking point for my photography. I remember frankly that I said I will never do a wedding in my career, I rather be a second shooter for someone.. Well guess what! That has changed. My style changed and my sessions are changing. I am learning being more personal with my clients will help me with my new endeavors. I have to admit, I am working with a wonderful planner. (STAY TUNED .. THIS CHICA IS GETTING CERTIFICATED AS A WEDDING AND EVENT PLANNER.. ALSO SHE IS ATTEMPTING TO MAKE A WEBSITE AND BLOG.. I will help her of course. Why wouldn't I? She helped me. Your blessings always come back to you in threes. March has brought me some pain and misery which I need to be strong and pray and think positive. It also has me thinking about what I need for my business as well as my professional career as an occupational therapist.. Decisions.. Decisions. One thing, I do have to announce will be price changes... Please stay tuned for Part 2 of March Madness for Tosha Gaines Photography...

Until Next Time,

No comments:

Post a Comment