Friday, March 16, 2012

Music+Ducky=Therapeutic (relaxation of the soul)

It has been a long time since I have posted on my blog. I am happy to return the world of blogging especially with a new blog design. Oh well enough of me, lets move on..

I had an opportunity to photograph a special lady who also dedicated her time to my daughter's school (Alabama Waldorf School) especially during the Annual Holiday Faire. The started session kinda started late due to the fact of scheduling conflicts, but she was able to entertain us with a wonderful musical selection.. Here is a sample..




Well, this shoot was schedule the day before her surgery. Ducky was diagnosed with stage 2 breast cancer and was getting her left tata removed. She totally rocked the session with her guitar. Here are some sneak peeks....



Please keep Ducky and her family your prayers and blessings. Some one is always affected one point of their lives with breast cancer. Please remember, you check yourself regularly and get a yearly mammogram.

No comments:

Post a Comment