Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Photographer's Worst Nightmare..

Well.. my parents can tell you that I am surely accident prone. I have been that way for years.Well, after 32 years, it has finally has caught up with me. My greatest fear has came true, which is a night mare as a pediatric occupational therapist and a photographer. I, Tosha Gaines, with a medicated mind and good sensor humor has fractured a bone in my hand. Yes, I said it..  I am in a cast...Roll Tide Baby....

I supposed to be crying at the moment. NOT!!!!! I am actually ready to take on this challenge in both professions. I can test out my occupational therapy skills on myself (yeah, buddy!!) This also gives me an opportunity to understand my clients better who are limited with movements in one part of their body. I know this is going to be hard, but luckily I have a good support system and alot of people who care about this brat. I am just mad cause I am missing out on a gym day until I figure out how to write and adapt some things for functional use. I did  not expect to leave with this big thing on my arm. But things happen for a reason.. BTW.. I figured out how to hold my camera.. hahaha.... 

Until Next Time,
Tosha XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment