Monday, January 9, 2012

Ability beyond disability....

This post is well over due, but it will leave a lasting impression on you (I know for me, it will).  In December 2011, I had the opportunity to photograph the "Young Soloist Competition" for VSA Alabama. Before the competition, I was so exhausted from my daughter's Holiday Faire event. I was not sure how upbeat I would have been. When I walked into the room, my mood suddenly changed especially when the performers took the stage. 



A young women with a cello and violin
A young man who sung a beautiful song
A young man with a visual impairment with a voice of a grown up
A young man with smooth sounds of jazz from a saxophone
A young women with a voice that raised the hands of the room

...ALL CHANGED MY OUTLOOK THAT DAY...

I will end this post with this quote and something for you to remember

... NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, THE WORD ITSELF SAYS " I'M POSSIBLE'! ...

THANK YOU VSA ALABAMA FOR BEING PART OF MY LIFE 
UNTIL NEXT TIME,
TOSHA
XOXO 

PS. PLEASE SHARE THIS POST.  THESE INDIVIDUALS DESERVE RECOGNITION FOR THEIR ABILITY







No comments:

Post a Comment