Sunday, November 20, 2011

Great Family.. than a heck of a week!

I spend my day off with a wonderful family at Old Town Helena on Veteran's Day.. I was kinda hesitate to photograph this family because they are a AUBURN family ( I am so a Alabama fan #RTR!) Wonderful personality and a caring relationship was felt during this session. I even had an opportunity to have lunch with them... Ain't I special? Here are some peeks of their session.


Now.. that discuss the week from heck... After this wonderful session, I completed some last minute errands for my daughter's birthday party and then went home. I went to my computer to connect my hard drive and nothing was showing up.. I tried to my laptop and I even drove to Pelham to see if it would pick up on my computer at work.. Nothing. I went to Best Buy since I purchased the drive from there less than 3 months ago and they could not do nothing either, but tell me they need $250 upfront to ship it. Great.. I called around.. Quotes from $250-$1,000.  Still waiting to see what a friend's tech guy says.. We will see.. Next.. I had an over emotional conversation with someone I cared about... that went well.. Loser points for me... following that our Great Dane, Skylar died.. One day of a break of bad news. After getting my tickets for the midnight premier of Twilight, I went back to work to finish up with some patients, I had the some one come to the office to tell me that my car was broken into... Great... My co-worker's car was also broken into as well..  At least I can say .. they caught them.. So I guess karma is true.. Here is the article regarding that manner, click here  Karma.. Well that is my week in review.. I know things comes in 3s.  I sure hope so.. 

Until Next Time, Tosha XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment